Things I’m loving at the moment ramble…

Me rambling on about things I’m loving… mainly make up items, a couple of skin care things and accessories 🙂

Enjoy!

6 Comments on Things I’m loving at the moment ramble…

1. Alexandriaweb
    October 14, 2010 at 11:06 am (7 years ago)

If it’s spelled Eurydice it’s pronounced You-rid-is-E (she’s a character in a Greek myth).
    I really like the colour of that blush, but I’ve never worn creme blush before, is it difficult to blend?
    This is a really great video, I’m really glad I decided to subscribe to your blog 🙂

2. StellaPreston
    October 14, 2010 at 11:42 am (7 years ago)

Loving the videos !
    And love love love the Sportsgirl jacket too 🙂

October 15, 2010 at 1:01 am (7 years ago)

@Alexandria – Aw thanks very much!! So glad to hear that you are liking my blog and videos 🙂 Cream blush is quite easy to use, not difficult to blend at all – you can even use your fingers!

@Stella – Thanks hun! Love the jacket so much, it goes with EVERYTHING! haha

4. Angie
    October 18, 2010 at 7:09 am (7 years ago)

Loving the vids Jess, keep ’em coming! I’m just starting out with the YouTube videos myself…quick question: how do you size the videos so they are smaller when you post them on your blog?

October 18, 2010 at 10:42 pm (7 years ago)

@Angie – Thanks, glad your enjoying them! Huge YAY for you starting a youtube channel, of course I have now subscribed 🙂 To post the vids on my blog, all I do is click the “Share” button (directly under the vid screen) then choose blogger. It’ll come up with a pop up box, and you can add text etc before posting. Hope thats makes sense!

6. Angie
    October 19, 2010 at 2:29 am (7 years ago)

Thankyou so much Jess, that’s a huge help!! Hopefully I’ll get better at the whole video making thing! Thanks so much for subscribing xoxo