Estée Lauder Corporate Store Haul!

I was lucky enough to receive an Estée Lauder Companies Corporate store invitation from the gorgeous Daniella (check out her blog and/or Twitter asap!). I mention this in the video, but basically it’s a store where they sell excess or discontinued stock from the various Estée Lauder companies. Everything is at least 40% off retail price! Sooo Awesome! I went to the store last Wednesday, wind and all, and had an absolute blast. Here’s my haul 🙂

Please watch for the surprise at the end. I know this vid is quite long, I think I ramble on way too much. I always try to make shorter videos but it never seems to happen lol
Here’s a few snaps of what’s inside the Melbourne store.

Clinique!

Estée Lauder skincare!

Bobbi Brown!

Bobbi Brown and MAC aisle! *drools*

MAC!

10 Comments on Estée Lauder Corporate Store Haul!

1. Celeste
    November 28, 2010 at 12:41 pm (7 years ago)

Ahhhh! How awesome is that! I would love love love to win that invite! I think I’d go completely broke in that store, but it will be so so so worth while!

2. Pammy
    November 28, 2010 at 2:08 pm (7 years ago)

Wow!!! That is aweseome!!!

3. Melbournite
    November 28, 2010 at 7:39 pm (7 years ago)

Ah – I watched your vid & wondered what day you visited on! I went last friday 🙂
    Wasn’t game enough to take pics of the store inside – it was pretty rammed full of people for a solid hour – I went during the lunch rush I think. That’s a bugger about not getting the VIP card. Hopefully you can use one of the passes in late Jan & be allowed to sign up then! Nice haul there lovely 😀

4. daniellalallaa
    November 29, 2010 at 12:40 pm (7 years ago)

Heyyyy lovely lady!! I’m so glad you had lots of fun and picked up all those products! I haven’t been yet cos been so busy with organising my bday, work and everything but will def let you know what I pick up when I go 🙂 xx

• Anonymous
      December 5, 2013 at 4:17 am (4 years ago)

how can I get hold of a pass,dying to get one 🙁
      Ron

5. tkj81
    November 30, 2010 at 3:06 am (7 years ago)

oh i would love to go to that outlet! Poor credit card would get abused! X

6. Tine
    November 30, 2010 at 6:58 am (7 years ago)

Me me me! I would *love* to check out the outlet and burn some serious cash 😛

December 1, 2010 at 3:11 am (7 years ago)

@Celeste – Oh yep definitely broke but sooo worth it!! lol

@Pammy – Sooooo awesome! I can’t wait to go again, once my credit card recovers!

@Melbournite – How fun would it have been if we went the same day! It’s now my mission to get a VIP card, I need unlimited access to that store lol

@Beauty Addict – Yes, but you’d have lots of pretty make up! XD

@daniellalallaa – Thanks again for the pass lovely! Hope you had an awesome birthday! Have fun shopping 🙂

@tkj81 – Poor credit card, but happy Tara 😛

@Tine – Oh yeah, that’s what I like to hear! Good luck lovely! 😀

8. Jenjen
    August 27, 2016 at 9:21 pm (12 months ago)

Hi 🙂 I received a few invites from my workplace and was wondering what days are they open because ive been to the address in south melbourne twice, once on sunday an donce on saturday and they were not open 🙁 is it only during weekdays?