MoroccanOil Luminious Hairspray!

The MorrocanOil Luminous Hairspray is one of the best hairsprays I’ve ever tried. Yep, truthfully. Just go buy it.
Lol if that statement wasn’t enough reason to run out to the store then let me give you some more 🙂
This is the first hairspray that I’ve come across that actually focuses on improving the condition of your hair rather than just as a product to keep hold. Thanks to power ingredients such as Argan Oil, it is humidity and frizz resistant, and gives your hair a lovely, glossy shine.
It is a flexible hold, so if your looking for something to hold up your mohawk then this isn’t for you. This hairspray holds hair in place yet still gives it nice body and movement. I use it daily to add volume to my roots or to keep curls bouncy depending on my ‘do for the day. There is no stickiness or build up and best of all, it doesn’t leave any icky white particles!
It smells lovely. Most hairsprays have quite an unpleasant odor but not this one. To me it smells like baby powder so it’s nice and almost relaxing. The scent isn’t overbearing and wont clash with your perfume, instead it keeps your hair smelling fresh and clean.
Finally, call me crazy but the word “luminous” just screams out to my inner highlighter addict, so I was all over it as soon as I heard the name!
This product was sent to me for consideration, but I will be buying it over and over again. Available at various hair salons for $34.95 AUD.

9 Comments on MoroccanOil Luminious Hairspray!

1. Amber Spice
    January 26, 2011 at 2:46 pm (7 years ago)

oh yes!!! i’m more of a makeup girl and need hair advice!!! jeje!!! I have a h.s. that dries my hair out too much so YEAH i wanna try this!!! 😉 thx~~ amberspice!

2. Emily
    January 26, 2011 at 10:53 pm (7 years ago)

I’ve been hearing so many awesome things about moroccanoil! Sadly, I haven’t even tried their basic treatment oil – expensive 🙁

January 27, 2011 at 1:20 am (7 years ago)

@Amber Spice – Sounds like you definitely need this in your life! Let me know if you give it a go 🙂

@Emily – Yes, MoroccanOil is now a huge cult product. I just picked up the original treatment oil myself recently and I’m loving it so far. I agree, they are quite pricey but they last a long time so it’s good value 🙂

4. Nadia
    January 28, 2011 at 7:19 pm (7 years ago)

I’m loving this brand. Looks like this one’s next on my list! Sounds like a must have to me.

January 30, 2011 at 12:30 pm (7 years ago)

@Nadia – It is seriously amazing. I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do!

6. hipnhaute
    February 18, 2011 at 6:30 am (7 years ago)

Hey Jess do you think this would be good for holding loose curls? My hair is naturally straight so when I curl it with a straightener they usually drop by mid day and if I use a hairspray they go all crunchy and drop anyway because the hairspray weighs them down.

February 23, 2011 at 7:44 am (7 years ago)

@hipnhaute – I think this hairspray is perfect for loose curls. Like yours, my hair is naturally straight too so while the curls will always drop a little, I’m finding that the body and shape will pretty much hold all day with this hairspray. It’s quite flexible so you don’t get that crunchy, heavy feeling.

8. hipnhaute
    February 24, 2011 at 2:31 am (7 years ago)

@Jess Oh great! I have since heard great things about this hairspray after reading this post so it seems like a winner all round. Will definitely have to treat myself. Thanks for the reply! x

February 27, 2011 at 1:48 pm (7 years ago)

@hipnhaute – No worries lovely 🙂 Let me know how you go if you get it xx