NARS Multiple in Copacabana!

At the Copa, Copacabanaaa… Whenever I think of this NARS Multiple I always feel the need to sing that song. It’s good though as it helps wake me up in the mornings lol

I’m a huge fan of the NARS Multiples and Copacabana is at the top of my love list. It is a luminous white with a silver sheen, that just gives your skin the most amazing GLOW. Multiples are super convenient as they come in a compact, lipstick-like tube and I love their cream to powder texture! Best of all, they are super easy to use! Just swipe it where needed and blend out with your fingers. It seriously blends flawlessly and oh so smoothly, and a little goes a long way 🙂

Copacabana is best used as a highlighter, so I like to apply it to the tops of my cheek bones, under the brow and down the centre of my nose. It leaves a gorgeous, iridescent sheen, without being overly glittery or looking cakey.

Heavy swatch 🙂

I purchased this online over at Kiss and Makeup for $38USD but it is also available here in Australia at all Mecca Cosmetica stores.

PS. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hope everyone had a magnificent break and enjoyed their holidays 🙂

8 Comments on NARS Multiple in Copacabana!

1. pinkribbons
    January 5, 2011 at 6:39 am (7 years ago)

NARS Multiples are seriously dummy proof. This is on my list too, you and I have very similar taste in cosmetics LOL!

2. Jessica
    January 5, 2011 at 9:15 am (7 years ago)

Now I have that song in my head! Argh.

3. Pammy
    January 5, 2011 at 11:24 am (7 years ago)

Isnt this just the best highlighter!!! I have it too and totally love it! So pretty!!!

January 5, 2011 at 10:12 pm (7 years ago)

@pinkribbons – I’m obsessed with NARS multiples, I want to collect them all lol. Yep, we totally do have similar make up taste Jen!

@Jessica – Oopsies sorry lovely, thought I’d share the love 😉

@Pammy – Yes, it is amazing! So pretty and easy to use.

5. TheLipPrint
    January 9, 2011 at 9:45 am (7 years ago)

I haven’t tried Copacabana but your swatch makes it look gorgeous!

6. Melbournite
    January 9, 2011 at 10:41 am (7 years ago)

You’ve just reminded me I have one of these to use up….now just where I have stashed it is another question LOL….must unearth it now to try out during the week!

January 10, 2011 at 12:06 am (7 years ago)

@Katie – It’s def worth a look, let me know what you think 🙂

@TheLipPrint – If you think my swatch looks good, you definitely need to try it out in person! Will be love at first sight hehe

@Melbournite – Haha glad I reminded you about this one. Hope you find it, it’s too pretty to be hidden away!