Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Ore!

My Illamasqua love affair continues today with their Pure Pigment in Ore. It was love at first swatch with Ore’s shimmery bronze-gold goodness, however I didn’t buy it immediately as I generally find pigments annoying to use. Ah but alas, Ore kept haunting me, so I finally gave into temptation during their recent Amnesty campaign. Now I wonder why I hesitated! Ore is definitely one of the best and prettiest pigments I’ve tried. It is long wearing and easy to work with, and has a super metallic finish especially when applied wet. It also contains little individual glitter particles which add a gorgeous sparkle to the pigment.

If you love shimmery, bronzey gold colours with an amazing finish and texture, then I highly suggest you head to your nearest Illamasqua counter and check this out. Run guys, don’t walk.

Here’s a FOTD featuring Ore 🙂

Look breakdown*~

Face
Illamasqua Satin Primer

Illamasqua Rich Liquid foundation
Benefit Moon Beam mixed into foundation
MAC MSF Natural

Cheeks
NARS Laguna Bronzer to contour
MUFE HD blush in #6 (LOVE this, full review coming soon)
NARS Copacabana Multiple to highlight

Eyes
UDPP
Illamasqua Ore Pigment all over the lid
MAC Twinks e/s blended into the outer corner and crease
MAC Smut e/s to darken the outer corner/V
MAC Blanc Type e/s as a brow highlight
MAC Blacktrack fluidline

Lips
NARS Chihuahua lip gloss

Ore is available at all Illamasqua counters in Myer or online. RRP $39 AUD.

7 Comments on Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Ore!

1. Jessica
    February 17, 2011 at 10:44 am (7 years ago)

I can’t wait to try this out! I’m going to give it it’s first wear on Saturday night!

xx

2. ♥PopBlush♥
    February 17, 2011 at 10:19 pm (7 years ago)

I am loving Illamasqua products lately!
    I have yet to try their pure pigments!
    Lovely look sweetie xo

3. Emily
    February 18, 2011 at 1:10 am (7 years ago)

Such a pretty colour!

4. hipnhaute
    February 18, 2011 at 6:24 am (7 years ago)

Wow talk about sparkle! Lovely colour.

February 23, 2011 at 7:37 am (6 years ago)

@Jessica – Oh how did Ore go on Sat? It’s a great sparkly colour for nights out 😀

@PopBlush – Aww thanks. I love Illamasqua products too, definitely give their pigments a go!

@Emily – It is sooo pretty. Goes with everything too 🙂

@hipnhaute – My pics don’t do any justice. The sparkle is crazy gorgeous in person!

6. Jen W
    February 25, 2011 at 5:39 am (6 years ago)

gorgeous FOTD, I really want Ore. Will probably get that when my wallet recovers.

I love your hair in this too, wish my hair is thick enough to do the front braids

February 27, 2011 at 1:45 pm (6 years ago)

@Jen W – Thanks hun 🙂 I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do when you get it. I love front braids, pretty but quick to do. Maybe try working some mousse into your hair, it’ll give it more body and texture when you do the braid 🙂