Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Collection!

I’m definitely not camera shy but often after snapping a pic, I will wonder how my make up looked. Can you see that blemish on my chin? What about the redness in my cheeks? Do I have that dreaded white flash back look from using SPF? I’m sure most of you out there can relate to this (yes, I’m looking at you!). Well fear no more, as the new Australis Paparazzi Perfect Collection is here to answer all our prayers. The range consists of 4 High Definition products which are specially formulated with light reflecting particles that are sure to make you look Paparazzi Perfect day or night.

Today I bring you 3 items from the collection… Lights, camera, action!

Left to right: Foundation, Tinted Moisturiser and Blush

Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Foundation in Natural Tan*
RRP $19.95 AUD
The lovely Jacie from You’ve Got Nail was kind enough to give me this foundation (along with the Tinted Moisturiser reviewed below) as they were too dark for her skin tone. Many thanks Jacie, since this foundation suits me nicely! Truthfully, I haven’t had much experience with HD foundation, but I know they are supposed to help smooth your skin so that it looks perfect in any light. I must say, this surely does that! It is an amazing formula, that is light with an almost fluffy, soft texture. It provides an amazing medium to full coverage with a lovely velvet finish. As soon as I apply this, my skin looks instantly smooth, even and blemish free. I am super impressed with this foundation as it gives my skin that air brushed yet still natural look, and it lasts all day! The only drawback I have is that it has a slight pink undertone to it, whereas I’m more on the yellow side, but it still works very well 😀

Before: No foundation
After: With foundation

Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Tinted Moisturiser in Medium-Dark*
RRP $15.95 AUD
I am completely in love with this tinted moisturizer! Usually with tinted moisturiser, I will top it off with a powder to add more coverage and take away that shiny look. Well, I definitely do not have to powder this one. It provides a great light to medium coverage, that evens out my skin tone and hides faint acne scars with ease. The formula is lightweight, smooth and easy to work with, and doesn’t feel at all sticky or heavy on the skin. It also lasts a good 6 hours, only oxidising in the nose area as I didn’t top with powder. This tinted moisturiser blends wonderfully into my skin, leaving my face looking dewy and feeling very moisturised. LOVE!

Before: Without Tinted Moisturiser
After: With Tinted Moisturiser

Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush in Screen Siren
RRP $12.95 AUD
A gorgeous blend of peach, pink, light brown and plum! The marbled look of the blush threw me a little when I first opened the blush but it’s growing on me now. The benefit of having the 4 shades is that you can customise the colour to suit your needs, ie. if you’d like a more pinky tone then dip into the pink portion more. The texture of the blush is soft and smooth, and has a nice satin finish. It is highly pigmented, so just one swipe gives your cheeks a lovely glow that seriously lasts all day! I love everything about this blush, including the sleek black packaging with the hot pink label and that it also comes with a mirror. I will definitely be checking out the other blush shades in the collection and I would highly recommend that you do too!

Wearing Foundation on the right, TM on the left, with the blush on both cheeks.

Overall, I am so impressed with this collection and applaud Australis for making an HD range with affordable prices! The Australis Paparazzi Perfect Collection is available now from all Australis stockists and all prices are under $19.95. Yes you read that right, all under $19.95. Run guys, don’t walk!

*This product was provided for consideration. My Disclosure Policy can be viewed here.

25 Comments on Australis Paparazzi Perfect High Definition Collection!

1. Kimberley
    April 6, 2011 at 12:22 am (7 years ago)

This post was timed perfectly! I’m heading to Priceline today and I was thinking about checking out these products and now I’m sold! Thanks!!!

April 6, 2011 at 12:37 am (7 years ago)

@Kimberley – Perfect timing indeed! Happy shopping 😀

3. Jacie
    April 6, 2011 at 2:54 am (7 years ago)

That HD foundation is a little cracker. I’m reaching for it alot, especially when it’s photo taking time.

4. Melinda Stella
    April 6, 2011 at 3:06 am (7 years ago)

I keep hearing such good things about this collection. Why did I just put myself on a four week spending ban! Lol.

5. Angela
    April 6, 2011 at 4:04 am (7 years ago)

That tinted moisturiser looks phenomenal on you! Although, I don’t think it would work for me because I have alot of acne and scarring to cover. 🙁
    Will definitely pick up one of the blushes, though. Saw them in-store the other day and they looked pretty amazing.

6. Jadegrrrl
    April 6, 2011 at 4:10 am (7 years ago)

Wow the blush looks so pretty and what a score at $12.95!

7. onefinestar.com
    April 6, 2011 at 4:21 am (7 years ago)

loving the look of all these especially the blush! Will have to go & have a play with them.

8. Megan
    April 6, 2011 at 4:24 am (7 years ago)

Ooh I was eyeing off those blushes at Priceline yesterday but wasn’t sure if I should get one, seeing it on you it looks really lovely so I may have to pick one up next time

9. Marusya V
    April 6, 2011 at 4:30 am (7 years ago)

Looks quite good! Have to check it out;) I have Australis lip gloss and nail polish – good quality!
    xox
    Marusya V

10. Ling
    April 6, 2011 at 5:17 am (7 years ago)

oooh, the tinted moisturiser looks amazing on you…adding that to my neverending wishlist

11. DanniiBeauty
    April 6, 2011 at 7:36 am (7 years ago)

They all look great on you. I picked up the eyeshadow they brought out in this collection, will have to check out the foundation too.

April 6, 2011 at 8:18 am (7 years ago)

@Jacie – It looks absolutely amazing in photos. Thanks so much for passing this onto me my dear x

@Melinda – It really is a fantastic collection, but don’t worry as they appear to be permanent so you can get them after your ban 😉

@Angela – The TM has very good coverage, maybe try using a concealer on the stubborn scars after you apply it?The blush is ace though, can’t go wrong with that!

@Jadegrrrl – Isn’t just gorgeous? A really fab product for a fab price! x

@onefinestar.com – Definitely go have a play with the collection, I’m sure you wont be disappointed 🙂

@Marusya V – They are fantastic quality, and you have to love their prices too. Definitely worth checking out 😀

@Ling – Lol wishlists never end do they? Let me know if you get it, I would love to hear your thoughts x

@DanniiBeauty – Oooh I haven’t tried the Paparazzi Perfect eyeshadows yet, they’re next on my shopping list. The foundation is amazing, highly recommend you try it out 🙂

13. Emily
    April 6, 2011 at 10:24 am (7 years ago)

Your face looks gorgeous even without these products Jess! But they look like good products, I’d love to try! 🙂

14. Pop! Makeup
    April 6, 2011 at 1:20 pm (7 years ago)

Wow, the foundation looks like it gives good coverage. To Priceline I go 😉

April 7, 2011 at 7:26 am (7 years ago)

@Emily – Aww thanks Em! They’re awesome products and so cheap too! x

@Pop! Makeup – The foundation has amazing coverage, I just wish they had a bigger colour range. Still love it though, happy Priceline shopping 😉

16. BeautyBabiex
    April 7, 2011 at 10:15 pm (7 years ago)

Your skin looks AMAZING with the tinted moisturiser xx

17. Eloise
    April 7, 2011 at 10:25 pm (7 years ago)

WOW I love the look of the tinted moisturiser!!! I always go for a medium-full coverage but I think it’s time that I tried something with less coverage 😀 It’s soo unbelievably cheap too!

Sadly I went in the Priceline on Chapel St yesterday and they had none of this collection 🙁 Hopefully Camberwell will!

18. Eloise
    April 8, 2011 at 5:58 am (7 years ago)

Update: I went a little makeup crazy today- I went into Priceline at Melbourne Central today to get the tinted moisturiser- they had a 3 for 2 deal on so I ended up getting the blush you swatched and a lipstick too 🙂

Then I went into Myer and blew my budget lol

April 8, 2011 at 10:33 am (7 years ago)

@BeautyBabiex – Thanks hun, this TM is definitely one of the bet I’ve tried 🙂

@Eloise – Glad you found it, got to love those 3 for 2 deals! Their lippies are great too. Oooh what did you get at Myer?

April 9, 2011 at 2:55 am (7 years ago)

Really surprised with how amazing this looks! I think I’ll have to trial all three as well- thanks for the review, Jess. Always love your posts xoxoxo

21. Eloise
    April 9, 2011 at 3:26 am (7 years ago)

@ Jess- I was really bad considering I just brought the Nars Orgasm Blush and Kalahari eye duo two days ago :P. I also brought a Illamasqua lipstick (Drench- my first try of a reddish colour), Benefits Perfect 10 powder and my favourite- black mimco ankle boots (technically they were from DJ’s not Myer)

22. Jessica
    April 10, 2011 at 12:55 am (7 years ago)

That tinted moisturiser looks great! And the blush looks beautiful. I hope they stock a shade in the moisturiser light enough for me! I’m definitely going to check these out soon…

April 10, 2011 at 10:16 am (7 years ago)

@Haute – Aww shucks, thanks lovely! 😀 Definitely give them a go, love love love this range! x

@Eloise – Lol you were so bad, that it’s GOOD! I love NARS and Illamasqua, 2 of my favourite makeup brands. Well done on the red lippie purchase, I’m too nervous to step into red land just yet 🙂

@Jess – I think the foundation runs pretty fair but not sure about the TM, but still definitely check them out 🙂 x

24. Anonymous
    April 28, 2011 at 11:29 am (6 years ago)

Does the blush have sparkle to it?

May 1, 2011 at 1:43 pm (6 years ago)

@Anonymous _ Nope, no shimmer in the blush. It’s a nice satin finish 🙂