Face of Australia Luxe Nail Enamel in Minty Mojito!

I’m not usually a green colour type of girl, I hardly ever wear green clothing or eye shadow but when I saw the Face of Australia Luxe Nail Enamel in Minty Mojito, I was instantly charmed by it’s pastel goodness. It is the prettiest, light minty green and I adore it. The formula is amazeballs too, very smooth and not all all streaky. Creamy and perfectly opaque with 2 coats, and lasted 4 days without a single chip! Oh and the best part… it’s only $4.95!

Two coats, taken in natural light
The Face of Australia Luxe Nail Enamels are limited edition, so get on them quick. They are available at most Face of Australia stockists, RRP $4.95 AUD.

Hmm now I’m craving mojitos 😉

*This product was provided for consideration. My Disclosure Policy can be view here.

12 Comments on Face of Australia Luxe Nail Enamel in Minty Mojito!

1. Melinda Stella
    April 5, 2011 at 2:20 am (7 years ago)

This is such a pretty colour! Can’t beat the price either.

2. Celeste @ Becoming Beautiful
    April 5, 2011 at 3:17 am (7 years ago)

I tried looking for them but couldn’t find any! =( This colour’s gorgeous on you tho!

3. Angie
    April 5, 2011 at 3:18 am (7 years ago)

I’m the same Jess, I don’t normally buy green or blue-ish nail colours at all, but this one is SO PRETTY!

4. themustardjumper
    April 5, 2011 at 3:22 am (7 years ago)

That’s a really pretty colour. I tried the lemon yellow and it was horribly streaky but that said, I’ve never met a manageable yellow polish. I’d be tempted to get that green and the colours in this range were fantastic overall.

5. wilbenshire
    April 5, 2011 at 9:22 am (7 years ago)

Wow, love that colour!

6. Pop! Makeup
    April 5, 2011 at 12:10 pm (7 years ago)

That’s pretty, very robin’s egg blue 🙂

April 5, 2011 at 11:17 pm (7 years ago)

@Melinda Stella – Agreed, I love the price as much as the colour lol

@Celeste – Oh no, I’ll try keep an eye out for them for you. These are soooo good!

@Angie – I know, sooo pretty right?! It’s really a lovely colour, that’s making me rethink the whole green colour thing 🙂

@themustardjumper – I have the yellow too and also found it to be on the streaky side. Minty Mojito is awesome though, I had no problems with the formula 🙂

@Fables – Thanks HT, loved it on you as well x

@wilbenshire – It’s so pretty, I love it too 😀

@Pop! Makeup – Truthfully, I didn’t notice the blue tone until you mentioned it. I can see it now though lol. Love love love it!

8. Chloeblue
    April 6, 2011 at 2:20 pm (7 years ago)

Oh Jess I got this one along with the bright blue and the grey/brown ones. I have so far only done tip swatches but the formula looks good to me 🙂

April 7, 2011 at 7:23 am (7 years ago)

@Chloeblue – The whole range is great. I’m wearing Foxy Roxy at the moment and I’m loving it too 😀

10. unknowntheartist
    April 15, 2011 at 4:01 am (7 years ago)

I went trekking for this and Lemon Sorbet and found them in one of Kmart’s little clearance baskets, high up on a shelf for 4 bucks each. I can’t wait to try them out, the minty mojito one looks fantastic on you!
    They must be getting ready to bring in the molten Metallics range (yay!)

April 15, 2011 at 6:03 am (7 years ago)

@unkowntheartist – YAY! Awesome find, they’re both lovely colours! The Molten Metallics colours are gorgeous, I’m going to swatch them this weekend 🙂