Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Divine!

Illamasqua always gets it right with their make up, always, well here they have also gotten it so right with the name. Illamasqua’s Sheer Lipgloss in Divine, released with the Toxic Nature Collection SS 2011, is simply and utterly divine!

Divine is a gorgeous, sexy hot pink. It does look a little daunting in the tube, but for me, it was love at first swatch! The colour is quite pigmented yet still sheer at the same time, which means it applies a lovely burst of colour to your lips but also let’s your natural beauty shine through. It’s absolutely wonderful on it’s own or layered over lipstick to add more punch to your pout. It has quite a thick and sticky formula, so lasts a good couple of hours before having to reapply, but doesn’t feel at all heavy or glue-like on your lips. I also love the faint bubblegum flavour and scent. Whether you are into brights or not, I don’t think you can go past the hotness that is Divine!

Illamasqua Divine on it’s own
I’ve decided to swatch Divine over a nude lipstick and over a brighter lipstick, with before and after shots, so that you can see it in all it’s glory. It just adds the most lovely pink glow to any colour you layer underneath it 🙂

Before: MAC Blankety Lipstick
After: With Illamasqua Divine on top
Before: Illamasqua Wanton Lipstick
After: With Illamasqua Divine on top

The Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Divine is available now at all Illamasqua counters at Myer or online, RRP $33 AUD.

13 Comments on Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Divine!

1. DanniiBeauty
    April 9, 2011 at 8:45 pm (6 years ago)

Its such a pretty colour! Will add it to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing!

2. Angie
    April 9, 2011 at 11:03 pm (6 years ago)

I have Divine as well! I LOVE IT!

3. Pop! Makeup
    April 10, 2011 at 2:51 am (6 years ago)

Killer post Jess, lovely that you went to the effort of doing those different swatches, puts me to shame!

4. Emily
    April 10, 2011 at 4:57 am (6 years ago)

*sigh* why do Illamasqua lip products have to be so PRETTY

5. Maddy
    April 10, 2011 at 9:23 am (6 years ago)

Its looking so pretty…love both nude and bright combo…the list is growing

April 10, 2011 at 9:43 am (6 years ago)

@Dannii – No, thank YOU for stopping by 🙂 It’s so pretty isn’t it!

@Angie – Oooh I bet Divine looks gorgeous on you lovely! x

@Pop! Makeup – Aww I LOVE your blog! I just really wanted to show off the product so thought lots of swatches would work best! x

@Emily – I know! I wish I could have them all 😀

@New Outlook Fitness – Lol I have my mum to thank for the good genes, and Illamasqua for the pretty colours! 🙂

@Maddy – Divine has looked fab with everything I’ve paired it with so far. Love it. My wish list is ever growing too!

April 10, 2011 at 10:42 am (6 years ago)

Damn Jess! Illamasqua turns on the awesomeness again! I think I need to apparate to an Illamasqua counter STAT to get Wanton and Divine!

8. Fables in Fashion
    April 10, 2011 at 1:17 pm (6 years ago)

Gorgeous HT! You have the prettiest lips 😀

April 13, 2011 at 11:17 am (6 years ago)

@Haute_Style – Wanton on it’s own is nice, but add Divine and it’s WOW. Love both, seriously Illamasqua can do no wrong in my books lol

@Fables – Aww shucks HT, thanks. Just need to teach them to pose consistently now haha x

@Celeste – Isn’t it Divine? (yes, pun intended) 😉

10. Caroline
    April 23, 2011 at 8:13 pm (6 years ago)

I like it but wish it was more intense lipgloss!

April 25, 2011 at 2:52 pm (6 years ago)

@Caroline – Yes Divine is part of their Sheer line so it’s not too pigmented, but there is an Intense gloss that looks quite similar though. Unfortunately I can’t remember the name!