Kit Cosmetics & Origins World Earth Day Cleanser Trade In!

I’m a firm believer in sharing good news so here goes…
In honour of World Earth Day on April 22nd, Kit Cosmetics and Origins have teamed up to celebrate and give back! Back to YOU and the environment!
What: Trade in your current cleanser or skincare product (old, full or even empty) and in exchange you will receive a brand new, full sized Origins cult cleanser for FREE! Yes, that’s right… free! Kit and Origins will then recycle your old products for you. Boo-yah! Choose between the Origins Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash (valued at $38) or the Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser With White Tea (valued at $43).
Where: All Kit Cosmetics counters and stores nationwide. For more information and/or store locations please visit their website or phone 1800 705 800.
When: This offer is only available on Thursday April 21st 2011, while stocks last. Offer is limited to one trade in per customer.
Love the special packaging!
I know I’ll definitely be at Kit next Thursday to get my hands on the Checks & Balances face wash, which I love. Hope to see you there! 🙂

6 Comments on Kit Cosmetics & Origins World Earth Day Cleanser Trade In!

1. lilpil
    April 14, 2011 at 2:01 pm (6 years ago)

Thanks for this Jess, I have lots of dodgy cleansers I wouldn’t mind trading in to try out the Origins one 🙂

April 15, 2011 at 6:01 am (6 years ago)

@Lilpil – No worries hun, the Origins cleansers are pretty fab x

3. hipnhaute
    April 19, 2011 at 7:02 am (6 years ago)

I’m hoping to get to Kit on Thursday and trade in! Woooo

April 20, 2011 at 12:05 pm (6 years ago)

@hipnhaute – You better! This is a fab offer that shouldn’t be missed lol. x

5. Erinn Vida
    July 1, 2014 at 5:31 pm (3 years ago)

I must tell you that it’s hard to find your articles
    in google, i found this one on 18 spot, you should build some quality backlinks in order to rank
    your webiste, i know how to help you, just search in google – k2 seo tips and tricks
    Erinn Vida recently posted…Erinn VidaMy Profile

6. weight loss
    January 7, 2015 at 9:44 pm (2 years ago)

Great articles you post on your blog, i have shared this article on my facebook
    weight loss recently posted…weight lossMy Profile