Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush in Quickie #6!

Wow this Make Up For Ever HD Blush is amazing! I purchased it last year in a Sephora/HSG haul and cannot believe I’m only getting around to blogging about it now. Bad Jess, but better late than never right?!
Quickie is a beautiful coral pink that just gives your cheeks such a gorgeous flush! Like imagine the flush you get when you’ve just stepped inside after a nice stroll in the cool, autumn breeze. Aww, pretty! It is a liquid blush so seems like it would be strange to work with a first but really it’s fool proof, and it’s not at all runny so no worries about making a mess. It’s also super duper pigmented, hence the tiniest amount goes the longest way! Half a pump is sufficient enough to do both your cheeks. The blush dries to a lovely satin finish and manages to stay put for a solid 8 hour day. Which is amazing when compared to cream blushes that only tend to last a few hours on my combination/oily skin.
Half a pump, and a tiny amount blended out
I would suggest using a fluffy but dense or stippling brush with this blush, so that it picks up the liquid well but then you can easily blend it out once on your cheeks. I like to use the MAC 130 or 109 and I should add that the blush dries fairly fast so you need to work quickly. I highly recommend Quickie, it is one of those gorgeous, no brainer colours that would definitely suit all beauties, from fair to those with deeper skin tones. Now, I just wish they would open a MUFE counter here in Melbourne!
Look breakdown *~
MAC Blanc Type under the brow
MAC Grand Entrance to highlight inner corners
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips
MAC Jazzed lipstick
The Make Up For Ever HD Blushes come in 14 stunning shades and can be purchased online in Australia at Media Makeup or overseas from MUFE stockists like Sephora. RRP $45 AUD/$25 USD.

15 Comments on Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush in Quickie #6!

1. Makeup and Macaroons
    April 15, 2011 at 7:44 am (6 years ago)

Oooh pretty! I totally NEED a cream blush, all mine (all gazilllion of them!) are powder so surely the purchase of a cream blush is justified. It looks soo pretyt and natural on your cheeks. LOVE.

April 15, 2011 at 8:18 am (6 years ago)

Looks beautiful Jess! Seriously, I NEED MUFE in my life asap!

3. Angela
    April 15, 2011 at 8:19 am (6 years ago)

Gives you such a pretty flush!

4. Jessica
    April 15, 2011 at 10:42 am (6 years ago)

I NEED THIS BLUSH

5. dempss01
    April 15, 2011 at 11:03 am (6 years ago)

This looks stunning on you. Perfect colour!

6. Kimberley
    April 15, 2011 at 1:03 pm (6 years ago)

This look so beautiful! I wish they had counters here!

7. Larie
    April 15, 2011 at 3:17 pm (6 years ago)

Pretty! I have this one too and I love it 🙂

April 17, 2011 at 1:13 pm (6 years ago)

@Makeup and Macaroons – Yes, you definitely need a cream blush to add to your collection! This one would be a great start or my faves are from NARS and Illamasqua 🙂

@Haute_Style – Lol I need more MUFE, I really really wish they would open more stockists in Australia! x

@Angela – So pretty isn’t? It looks a tad bright in the bottle, but the colour is perfect for a nice healthy flush.

@Jessica – YOU MUST GET THIS BLUSH 😀

@dempss01 – Aw thanks lovely. It’s such a gorgeous colour!

@Kimberley – Yes, me too!! I think MUFE would do quite well here

@Larie – Isn’t it just amazing! Now to get my hands on the other colours 😀

9. The Concealer
    April 17, 2011 at 1:14 pm (6 years ago)

I freaking love this stuff. I have #12. Only issue is, I always squirt too much out! I can’t seem to stipple this stuff on to get an even coverage. I use my hands or my used foundation brush.

April 20, 2011 at 12:14 pm (6 years ago)

@The Concealer – Yeah, it’s annoying to have to control the amount you squirt out but I’m getting the hang of it now lol. Oh good tip on using a foundation brush with it.

11. Delyteful Speaks
    April 28, 2011 at 4:30 pm (6 years ago)

I loove this blush! Wrote a review on it in my Cream blushes post.. The colour is so lovely and I find it easy to work with! Looks so great on you

12. Nadia
    April 30, 2011 at 11:33 pm (6 years ago)

This blush looks lovely! You’re making me crave for it. You enabler, you. hehe

May 1, 2011 at 1:33 pm (6 years ago)

@Delyteful Speaks – Isn’t just wonderful?! Which colours do you have?

@Nadia – Haha my goal in life is to enable. Guess I’m doing a good job lol 😛

14. Anonymous
    July 3, 2011 at 6:03 am (6 years ago)

Either I’m losing it or I could swear that we had a MUFE counter at David Jones Bourke Street Mall a few years back…..what happened to it?!! 🙁

15. heidi
    December 13, 2011 at 11:07 am (6 years ago)

what is the number of your chanel vitalumiere foundation?