VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler!

Do you have flat lifeless hair? Do you blow dry your hair often? Do you have trouble using a hairdryer and a round brush at the same time? Do you want big, bouncy shiny hair?!

If you answered YES! to any of the above questions then I have THE product for you. Introducing the new VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler. An awesome brush and hairdryer in one which promises to deliver fullness and body whilst drying hair and adding shine at the same time. Oh boy, and that it does! It is amazing and I’m absolutely in love with it. Just watch my video below to see it’s wonderful results…

Now I will admit, it does take a little time to get used to the rotating brush, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll be styling your hair like a pro. With this baby, you can get that salon fresh, smooth blow dry feeling anytime right in the comfort of your home!

The VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler is available now at all VS Sassoon stockists, RRP $99.95 AUD.

*Please note that I received this product as part of the VS Sasson Video Trial Team, but as always, this has not affected my review in any way. My Disclosure Policy can be viewed here.

6 Comments on VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler!

1. lilpil
    April 29, 2011 at 1:32 pm (6 years ago)

This looks good. I definitely could do with a styler to get my ends to look as nice as yours Jess.

April 30, 2011 at 2:00 am (6 years ago)

OH MY GOSH JESS! This video is fantastic! LOVE IT! I’m so amazed at how fantastic this styler is… I really need it in my life! LOVE!!!

3. akisa
    May 1, 2011 at 4:42 am (6 years ago)

lovely tutorial !! And your apartment is amazzzing~~

May 1, 2011 at 1:40 pm (6 years ago)

@lilpil – The styler is fab, super quick and easy to use as well! I just got a haircut hence my ends are looking pretty chipper lol

@Haute_Style – Yay! Glad to hear you like it. The styler is awesome, highly recommend it 😀

@akisa – Thanks sweets! Will try to organise getting the MBBE girls to come over one day 🙂

5. missymoomoo
    May 27, 2011 at 2:43 am (6 years ago)

Hey Jess,

I enjoyed your video! I just picked up the CV Big Hair 2 days ago, and only had my first little play this morning… So far, it’s love!

Thanks for the vid- I wanted to check some out to be sure I was using it correctly, and I am! lol

May 31, 2011 at 7:35 am (6 years ago)

@missymoomoo – Yay so great to hear you love the styler and found the vid helpful! 🙂