I'm sure you all know by now how much I love glowly skin. So when the three new NARS Illuminators were released, I squealed in delight and ordered them stat from the NARS website using Hop Shop Go. All 3 illuminators have been inspired by NARS cult beauty products - Laguna bronzer, Super Orgasm Blush and the Copacabana Multiple (which I have previously blogged about here) - and all are gorgeous. I am absolutely in love! Today's post will be solely dedicated to the Copacabana Illuminator as it is my favourite from the bunch. Never fear though, I will be blogging about the other 2 very soon :)
Copacabana is like heaven in a tube, definitely an illuminator addict's (ie. ME) dream! It's a cool toned, pale pink that's jam packed with micro-shimmer. It looks super frosty in the tube but once blended out onto the skin, it gives you the most gorgeous ethereal glow. It's smooth and liquidy but not at all runny, so it's very easy to work with and I like to use the MAC 130 brush for this or just my fingers. A tiny bit goes a long way too! Approx. half a pea size is sufficient to highlight the tops of my cheekbones, down the centre of my nose, under the brow and on the cupid's bow. Be careful though as it dries pretty quickly so you need to work rather fast! I adore the sleek packaging as well and prefer using this over the Multiple, as it's slightly more versatile and the glow is more full on. The Copacabana Illuminator is glowy, showy and simply breathtaking!
Face and Cheeks
- DiorSkin Nude Foundation
- NARS Illuminator in Laguna mixed in (blog post to come)
- Face of Australia Translucent Loose Powder
- NARS Illuminator in Copacabana applied to the cheekbones, centre of my nose, under the brow and cupid's bow
- NARS Cream Blush in Penny Lane
- Medium and dark shimmery brown shadows from the 88 warm neutrals palette I bought off ebay.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Clinique High Impact Mascara
- MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
- NARS Illuminator in Copacabana applied a little to my bottom lip
So much glow! Got to shout it from the rooftops :D