Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour in Vanilla Suede!

The Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour Collection is the epitome of elegance. The packaging, the colours, the formula, and the price… everything just screams LUXURY and luxury is exactly what you get!

The packaging, oh the packaging! I could spend a whole blog post writing about just the packing. The beautiful glossy ivory tube. The gorgeous gold accents with “Tom Ford” stamped on the gold on lid. It feels solid and has a nice weight to it, with that wonderful crisp click when you close the lid. I also love the TF logo embossed on the bullet. Wow, it’s such beautiful craftsmanship.

Today, I bring you the Private Blend Lip Colour in Vanilla Suede. It is a lovely pale beigey nude with gold micro shimmer. Giving your lips a pretty, almost pearly sheen. When I first swipe Vanilla Suede on my lips, it does seem very light (almost white!) but after a few minutes the colour settles quite nicely and more of the pink comes through. It’s a great colour that’s best when paired with darker or coloured eyeshadows, otherwise you can look a little corspe-like lol. This colour probably wont suit everyone, but with the collection consisting of 12 amazing shades, I’m sure you’ll find one (or two) that you’ll fall in love with. The formula is amazing as well. It goes on very smoothly and feels creamy even with the shimmer in it. It’s moisturising and lasts a great few hours too. I adore my nude lipsticks and Vanilla Suede is no exception. It’s so feminine and simply divine!

The Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour Collection is available now from counters in David Jones city stores or online. RRP $65 AUD.

*This product has been provided for consideration. My Disclosure Policy can be viewed here.

13 Comments on Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour in Vanilla Suede!

1. Michelle
    May 1, 2011 at 2:33 am (6 years ago)

Wow, the package’s so awesome. *__* The colour looks super pretty on you too ^^ Do you know any good dupes for this? It’s just a tad pricey for my tastes.

2. Stacey
    May 1, 2011 at 6:15 am (6 years ago)

You’re such a pretty little doll. Between you and Stef, dear God I want one of these lipsticks.

3. Jen W
    May 1, 2011 at 6:46 am (6 years ago)

the lipstick looks great!

I love your eye makeup here too- what are you wearing?

4. Michelle
    May 1, 2011 at 8:50 am (6 years ago)

Sigh. Tom Ford’s lipsticks are so beautiful.

May 1, 2011 at 10:53 am (6 years ago)

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! How crazy beautiful is this lipstick! Looks so gorgeous on you! AMAZING!

May 1, 2011 at 1:56 pm (6 years ago)

@Michelle – Yes, the packaging is TDF! Unfortunately I don’t know any dupes for this. It’s very unique in my collection 🙂

@Stacey – Aw thanks lovely. Get one, they’re calling to youuuuu 😉

@Jen W – Thanks sweets 🙂 I’m wearing MAC Constructivist PP all over the lid, topped with MAC Bronze e/s and a little Twinks in the outer v, with blacktrack fluidline. Also smudged some Bronze on the lower lashline, and lined my waterline with UD 24/7 pencil in Whisky. x

@Michelle – Yes, they are! Could stare at them all day lol

@Haute_Style – Soooo crazy beautiful! They are definitely the HG of lipsticks 😀

7. lilpil
    May 2, 2011 at 1:41 am (6 years ago)

That is a lovely nude colour on you Jess.

Btw I’ve just nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check my blog link for more info : http://thingsllove.blogspot.com

8. Marusya V
    May 3, 2011 at 10:31 am (6 years ago)

Yummy gorgeous color! So looking forward to seeing different makeup styles on you with this gorgeous TF!
    Marusya V

9. ♥ Pixie D ♥
    May 3, 2011 at 12:53 pm (6 years ago)

ahhh, the packaging is absolutely fascinating
    it has been in my wishlist since its first launched. but i just couldnt justify myself spending $65 on a lipstick ~_~

May 4, 2011 at 11:10 pm (6 years ago)

@lilpil – Awww thanks hun, you are too sweet! Will check out the award details on your blog 😀

@Marusya – Absolutely loving this lippy, looks fab with most looks 🙂 x

@Pixie D – Yes, it’s expensive but I think if you can afford it, go for it. It’s amazingly luxurious and you definitely get what you pay for!

11. Miss Lexi
    May 5, 2011 at 4:55 am (6 years ago)

That colour is simply gorgeous on you!

Have to say, I love the embossing on the product itself. Fab

May 6, 2011 at 1:13 pm (6 years ago)

@Miss Lexi – Yes, isn’t the embossing fabulous? I love that they’ve paid attention to such little details 🙂

13. Anonymous
    June 7, 2013 at 10:40 pm (4 years ago)

Oceanfront massage session is also a good thing
    for the condition of acne killer scars on your face.

Also visit my homepage: acne information