China Glaze Metal Crackle Glaze Nail Lacquers!

When black shatter and crackle polishes first appeared on the scene last year, I wasn’t a fan. Nope, not at all. I thought they made your nails look chipped and messy. Next the coloured versions were released, prettier but meh, I was still unconvinced. Next came the glitter polishes! Well as I’m a total sucker for glitter, I started to warm up to them… Then one Saturday afternoon, while sitting at a table with my gorgeous MBBE ladies, I tried the China Glaze Crackle Glaze Metal polishes for the first time. And well, it was definitely love at first swatch!

The China Glaze Crackled Glaze Nail Lacquers come in 6 fun, glittery colours. They all look fabulous and are super easy to use. Just apply your base colour, wait until it’s dry to touch, then apply a layer of the crackle polish and watch the magic happen. Et voila, you get awesome looking nails with close to zero effort! 😀
Tarnished Gold
A lovely yellow gold. Such a happy shade, that would look great over a multitude of nail colours. Especially pinks!

Latticed Lilac
An icy, silverly lilac. It’s super pretty but I wish more of the purple came through when on the nail.

Cracked Medallion
My favourite of the 3! A golden bronze that’s simply stunning, like Cleopatra sort of stunning! Love it <3

*Please note the polishes featured in this post were a gift from the amazing Jacie of You’ve Got Nail. My Disclosure Policy can be viewed here.

7 Comments on China Glaze Metal Crackle Glaze Nail Lacquers!

July 22, 2011 at 10:45 am (6 years ago)

They look GREAT Jess! Totally lemming them now… which is surprising considering I’m not on the crackle band wagon either…

2. Ella
    July 22, 2011 at 11:17 pm (6 years ago)

Ohhh the second combo is definitely my favourite!
    I think I agree- I like the look on other people but I think it’d annoy me too much because it can look chipped… maybe I’ll try these glitter versions!

3. Grace
    July 23, 2011 at 5:26 am (6 years ago)

Like you, i’ve never really been a fan of the cracked look, ive always thought it looked tacky and kinda trashy, but WOW! these look amazing and much better than ive thought they would! i may have to try these….
    Grace xx

4. Kelly
    July 23, 2011 at 11:29 am (6 years ago)

Wow! These are really pretty! Especially the last colour. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

5. Megan
    July 24, 2011 at 2:12 pm (6 years ago)

I’m totally with you on crackle nail polish but these I could totally get behind. I especially love the black and bronze, gorgeous!

6. miss chew
    July 26, 2011 at 5:24 am (6 years ago)

I love them too!!!! I do like my black crackle but sometimes it is a bit full on so the metallic ones are gorgeous! x

July 29, 2011 at 3:09 pm (6 years ago)

@Haute_Style – Get ready on jump on the bandwagon m’dear, as once you try these it’ll be instant love! x

@Ella – Definitely give these a go, so much prettier than the black or cream versions 🙂

@Grace – Yes trashy indeed but the glitter versions, how can you say no? Try away hun!

@Kelly – You’re very welcome, I love the last colour too!

@Megan – Yes isn’t it a stunning combo? Adore it 😀