Tom Ford ‘Pink Dusk’ Private Blend Lip Colour!

Nothing says high end make up more than Tom Ford. His collection of lipsticks, from their solid white and gold trimmed tube, the range of colours, the formula, down to the embossing on the bullet are simply stunning! Now I’ve previously blogged about the Private Blend Lipsticks in Vanilla Suede and Moroccan Rouge, and I thought there was no way I could love the range any more than I already do, then enter Pink Dusk… Whoa if I could only wear one lipstick for the rest of my life, Pink Dusk would totally, hands down, be IT!

Big claims I know, and being a beauty blogger with a fair few lippies in my make up collection, it’s a little hard to fathom, but seriously Pink Dusk is THE one! It’s a beautiful sweet pink, that’s slightly on the nude side but with enough colour to perk up your pout. The colour is neither cool nor warm so it’s a great shade that will suit all skintones. I especially adore the formula, it’s so pigmented and creamy, all it takes is one swipe to achieve perfect opaque coverage on your lips. The lasting power is fantastic for a nude lippie too, I get an awesome 4-5 hours wear out of this even through drinking and careful eating. Just AH-MAZ-ING! It truly is a little piece of luxury in the palm of your hand.

Look Breakdown*~
Face & Cheeks
Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions Foundation
NARS Penny Lane Cream Blush
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Lies to highlight
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Cream Bronzer
Eyes
NARS Ashes to Ashes Eyeshadow
MAC Shroom Eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lips
Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Colour in Pink Dusk*

The packing? Stunning. The formula? Amazing. The colour? Beautiful. What else can I say? If you love your pinky nudes then this is a must have for you. Go, check it out now. Please! Available at all Tom Ford counters in David Jones City stores and online, RRP AU$65.
Products marked with a * have been provided for consideration. My Disclosure Policy can be viewed here.

14 Comments on Tom Ford ‘Pink Dusk’ Private Blend Lip Colour!

1. Melinda
    July 12, 2011 at 12:51 am (6 years ago)

I need a Tom Ford lipstick in my life. Only thing is I’d probably be too scared to use it! Lol. I wouldn’t want to lose the engraved TF on the top.

A gorgeous colour though and it looks great on you!

X

2. Jadegrrrl
    July 12, 2011 at 1:08 am (6 years ago)

Wow if I ever fork out for TF this will be the one for me! 🙂

3. Miss Melbourne
    July 12, 2011 at 5:14 am (6 years ago)

Gorgeous colour. Tom Ford is divine. Am trying to make my Lauder/Ford Azuree Soleil perfume last as long as possible!

4. Jen W
    July 12, 2011 at 6:56 am (6 years ago)

The colour works with your skin tone so well Jess! Like it was made for you

5. Rose
    July 12, 2011 at 7:00 am (6 years ago)

Pink dusk looks gorgeous on you Jess! Tom Ford lipsticks look so luxurious don’t they?!

July 13, 2011 at 12:20 am (6 years ago)

@Melinda – Yes, I always hate having to ruin the engraved TF. However the colours are just to gorgeous not to use! xx

@Jadegrrrl – Fork it out babe, it’s so worth it lol x

@Miss Melbourne – Sooo divine! All his products are amazing 🙂

@Jen W – Thanks lovely, I’d like to think that’s true 😉

@Rose – Thanks sweets! They are the most luxurious, love them so much 😀

7. Indigo
    July 13, 2011 at 1:59 am (6 years ago)

Hi Jess! After seeing your pictures of the Moroccan Rouge a while ago now I got it for myself and also the Pink Dusk! So yes, I blame you. LOL. 😉 However, I have managed not to open either of them for several weeks (since I’m still trying to finish my current lipsticks)!!! Now, you are tempting me to finally open them….trying.hard.not.to…must..r.e.s.i.s.t. Aaargh!!! Bad Jess, bad!!! 😉

8. Stacey
    July 13, 2011 at 9:20 am (6 years ago)

So pretty! Ugh! Cannot justify. Sad face.

9. Me, my best and I
    July 14, 2011 at 10:25 am (6 years ago)

I’ve read a few people now call this their favourite nude. Big call indeed but it looks pretty perfect to me. LOVE.

July 15, 2011 at 11:48 pm (6 years ago)

@Indigo – Hahaha blame totally accepted. Use them now girl, they’re hot lipsticks!! x

@Stacey – Yes they’re a little pricey but you pay for the luxury of it all too. It’s an amazing special treat 🙂

@Me, my best and I – It is SO perfect. Love it so much 😀

11. fi
    July 31, 2011 at 7:24 am (6 years ago)

u make me totally want to go to DJ now and get it…

12. Catalyst Heart
    August 2, 2011 at 12:46 am (6 years ago)

recently found your blogs and been making my way from old to new, phew! love your candid style 😀 that Tom Ford looks lovely on you, makes me want to splurrrgeee hehe

13. cosmeticsanonymous
    June 23, 2013 at 11:23 am (4 years ago)

Wow you are going to cost me a lot of money! Are there any other colours that you own from Tom Ford that you recommend that are more vibrant/deep for a summer/winter night out? By the way, it’s my first time on your blog so nice to meet you 🙂 I’ll definitely be back!