Christian Dior ‘DiorKiss 578’ Dior Addict Lipstick!

Whoa there’s a lot of Dior in that title… Well the amount of Dior’s is probably testament to how amazing this lipstick is!
Diorkiss from Christian Dior’s Dior Addict range is one gorgeous lipstick. It’s a stunning candy pink, bright but perfect for everyday! It’s the type of colour that once applied instantly wakes up the face and I think it would also look great on most skintones. As with the other Dior Addict lipsticks, Diorkiss has a lovely creamy yet sheer texture with a high shine finish. They’re similar to the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks, but these are more pigmented so better for wearing alone rather layering over another lippie. Also since these are more pigmented, lasting power is great too! I get a good couple few hours wear before having to reapply. This lipstick looks and feels fabulous on and it glides on like a dream for a perfect Diorkiss pout with one swipe!

For my FOTD I was actually going to recreate the above Kate Moss promo pic as she is wearing DiorKiss in it, however as you can see she’s not smiling in the picture and whilst I did try to do the same expression, I just end up looking either bored or angry if I don’t smile! So let’s just call my pic “Kate Moss inspired” lol.
Look Breakdown*~
Face & Cheeks
Chanel Prolumiere Foundation
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Deep Throat Blush
Estée Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelée
Eyes
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
MAC Texture Eyeshadow
MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Lips
Dior Addict Lipstick in DiorKiss 578.
The Dior Addict lipsticks come in 44 gorgeous shades and are available now at all Christian Dior counters, RRP AU$49.

11 Comments on Christian Dior ‘DiorKiss 578’ Dior Addict Lipstick!

1. Sarah Kretchmer
    August 25, 2011 at 9:57 pm (6 years ago)

Wow – that is one gorgeous colour and I agree with you – I think that it would work on heaps of skin tones. I have never been that into lipstick – I was team lipgloss all the way, though that is now starting to change. I think I always imaginged lipstick as being really in your face like the firengine red ones, which is why I preferred gloss. I am so glad I clicked on this post as I now have a lipstick to add to my wishlist…actually, maybe I am not that glad I clicked on this post…another thing I now MUST have!!

2. Delyteful Speaks
    August 25, 2011 at 10:44 pm (6 years ago)

oh i like that shade.. Really pretty on ya

3. Tine
    August 26, 2011 at 12:35 am (6 years ago)

That’s a very pretty shade on your Jess. I have yet to own a single Dior Addict lipstick. That error must be rectified as soon as possible.

4. lilpil
    August 26, 2011 at 3:03 am (6 years ago)

very pretty on you missy Jess.
    I’m still a Dior Addict lippy virgin but hopefully not for too much longer.

5. Ling
    August 26, 2011 at 9:30 am (6 years ago)

beautiful 😀 Like Amy, I’m a Dior Addict lippy virgin…heck, I’m a Chanel lippy virgin too!!!

August 28, 2011 at 1:56 am (6 years ago)

@Sarah – Oh then these lipstick/lipgloss hybrids are perfect for you! You get the pigmentation of a lipstick but the shine of a gloss. Check out the Rouge Coco Shine range from Chanel too. Love them 🙂

@Delyteful Speaks – Thanks lovely! x

@Tine – Yes you must try these stat! If you like the Chanel RCS then you’ll love these 😀

@lilpil – Thanks sweets 🙂 You must pop that Dior Addict cherry like now lol, they’re amazing!

@Ling – Ah such a virgin 😛 Definitely worth checking these out when you can! x

7. Grace
    August 28, 2011 at 2:55 am (6 years ago)

you’re so pretty! i love that colour on you
    Grace xx

August 29, 2011 at 1:00 pm (6 years ago)

@Grace – Aww thanks, you’re too sweet! X

9. airbrush classes
    April 20, 2012 at 7:34 am (5 years ago)

That’s a pretty impressive shade of pink. I can see my wife going for that as soon as she sees it.

10. Anonymous
    August 3, 2012 at 9:34 am (5 years ago)

looooove this colour!! do u know if these are still $49 au? im worried that the prices will rise…love that colour on you!!

August 16, 2012 at 4:01 am (5 years ago)

@Anonymous – Gorgeous isn’t it! And yep, these are still $49 last time I checked 🙂