Estée Lauder Modern Mercury Illuminating Powder Gelée!

The new Modern Mercury Collection from Estee Lauder, created by make up genius Tom Pecheux, is an amazing showcase of products with a focus on rich metallic eyes and soft glowy skin. Now most of you know that illuminators are definitely my weakness when it comes to make up, so it was only natural that my heart went a flutter for the new Illuminating Powder Gelée in Modern Mercury!
Blended out and heavy swatch
The Modern Mercury Illuminating Powder Gelée is a one-of-a-kind powder, gel and liquid formula illuminator. Now the tri-blend texture may sound strange but try this baby out and it’ll be a total “oh yeah” moment. The texture is beautifully light, smooth and buttery! The pearly shimmer is what gets me though, super pigmented and so finely milled that it just melts onto your skin, giving you that wonderful lit from within look. The colour is very pretty too, a warm pinky champagne, yet it adjusts with the light and how you apply it. Meaning that it’s quite flattering on all skin tones and can be used everywhere on the face! Use it on the high points of the face, on the eyes, or all over for a pearly glow, paler beauties could even use it as a blush/highlighter combo. The Illuminating Powder Gelée is truly stunning, and since it’s limited edition, I highly suggest you check this out stat!
Look Breakdown*~
Face & Cheeks
Chanel Prolumiere Foundation
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Dolce Vita Blush
Estée Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelée
Eyes
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
MAC Sable Eyeshadow
Estée Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelée
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeshadow
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
Lips
Chanel Rivage Rouge Coco Shine
The amazing Modern Mercury Illuminating Powder Gelée is available now at all Estee Lauder counters or online, RRP $75 AUD.

*Please note this product has been provided for consideration. My Disclosure Policy can be viewed here.

8 Comments on Estée Lauder Modern Mercury Illuminating Powder Gelée!

1. Grace
    August 18, 2011 at 2:05 am (6 years ago)

you look amazing! i so want that now!
    Grace xx

2. Angie
    August 18, 2011 at 3:28 am (6 years ago)

Oh this is just soooo pretty! WANT!

3. Stacey
    August 18, 2011 at 12:53 pm (6 years ago)

Oh yes. Mmm hmm.

4. Jen W
    August 19, 2011 at 3:52 am (6 years ago)

Love how this looks on you! And it’s packaged so beautifully too. The entire Modern Mercury collection is amazing.

5. kylieprice
    August 19, 2011 at 6:06 am (6 years ago)

I really love this eye look. I wanted this look all about the eyes so I went with a toned down lippy. I feel I should have used a nude instead of pink. I’m not diggin’ the pink paired with the eyes…Freelance Fashion Makeup Artist Sydney

6. Stacey
    August 20, 2011 at 3:49 pm (6 years ago)

Hi Jess! Thanks for the swatch. Love how natural it looks in your overall look =) Definitely will check this out!

August 21, 2011 at 5:28 am (6 years ago)

Gorgeous illuminator! I’m really curious to see how this “Tri Blend Formula” feels.. off to the Estee Lauder counter I go!
    Curse you Jess for making me broke 😛

August 24, 2011 at 3:40 am (6 years ago)

@Grace – Aww thanks lovely! x

@Angie – You have to check it out, it is even more gorgeous in person! 🙂

@Stacey – Oh yes, mmm hmm x 10000000! 😛

@Jen W – Thanks hun and yes I totally agree! The whole collection is beautiful!

@kylieprice – Mmm ok, thanks lol

@Stacey – You’re very welcome! It’s the amazing formula that makes it look so natural, it just blends to your skin beautifully! 🙂

@Haute_Style – Hahaha apologise to your wallet for me! ;P