Korres Wild Rose Instant Brightening Mask!

Face masks are a girl’s best friend when it comes to skincare. They’re great for deep cleansing and to help to reduce oil, hydrate or give your skin an extra boost of moisture, radiance or just for maintenance.

The Korres Wild Rose Mask is one of those masks that helps give your skin an oomph of radiance. After you apply it, you can immediately see brighter, fresher skin. I use this mask probably once a week and while I can’t say the brightening properties last long. I do love the noticeable illuminating glow it gives after you use it. It’s definitely a great mask to pop on before a special occasion or event as it will help to give you beautiful photo ready skin!

The consistency of the this mask is lovely. So smooth and creamy, and it feels light on. I also love the faint rose scent the mask has, it’s quite soothing. It doesn’t dry out on the skin like some other masks I’ve tried, and once washed off, my face feels hydrated and clean. You only need a small amount for the whole face too, apply it with your fingers or with a soft brush – I use the EcoTools Foundation brush. The Korres Wild Rose Mask contains power ingredients such as wild rose oil, a natural source of vitamin C, which helps to promote cell renewal and repair lines/wrinkles, as well as avocado butter, shea butter and other herbal extracts which all help to lighten skin discolourations and brighten the skin. LOVE!
Mask mug shot… Um, hello female casper?! Haha

The Korres Wild Rose Mask is available now at Mecca Maxima and all Kit Cosmetics stores/counters.

10 Comments on Korres Wild Rose Instant Brightening Mask!

1. Delyteful Speaks
    August 28, 2011 at 2:04 am (6 years ago)

I love this mask! Used up a whole one! Can’t say I saw a huge difference but loved how it felt!

Enjoy it hun =)

2. Sarah Kretchmer
    August 28, 2011 at 3:03 am (6 years ago)

I don’t know why but for some reason the word ‘wild’ makes me wNt this do much more than if it were just a standard rose mask. Great review. I love a good mask and adore anything with rose in it so would love to try this one!

3. Jessica
    August 28, 2011 at 3:36 am (6 years ago)

LOL Jess that is one of the cutest mask face photos I’ve seen!

4. Stacey
    August 28, 2011 at 5:14 am (6 years ago)

I know, you are adorable even in Casper mode 🙂

5. Jadegrrrl
    August 28, 2011 at 5:18 am (6 years ago)

Sounds lovely, was actually thinking more geisha than casper 😉

6. emmabovary
    August 28, 2011 at 1:55 pm (6 years ago)

Love the idea of painting on a mask, much more ladylike than slapping it on messily! I like Korres, seems like such classy products and I do love rose. Great review=)

August 28, 2011 at 3:09 pm (6 years ago)

@Delyteful Speaks – I think I first heard about this mask from you so thanks! Haha

@Sarah Kretchmer – Maybe it makes it seem more exotic? Lol definitely worth checking out 🙂

@Jessica – Hahaha got to have a few silly shots once in a while 😀

@Stacey – Aww you are too sweet! Thanks hun 🙂

@Jadegrrrl – Oooh geisha, I wish ;P

@emmabovary – It feels nicer when you use a brush too, especially with the formula of this mask. The rose scent is divine!

8. Cassandra Jesk
    November 21, 2011 at 6:23 pm (5 years ago)

I want to buy this wild rose facial by Korres… Cant find it anywhere? Can you tell me where to go?

9. Plastic Surgeon
    June 18, 2013 at 9:14 am (4 years ago)

I learned lot of new things which explores my knowledge in various developments.So i must appreciate your efforts on posting these information.

10. Laser Treatment
    June 25, 2013 at 6:51 am (4 years ago)

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.