Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin’ Watermelon!

Are dry lips holding you back from wearing pretty colours on your pout? Well your prayers have now been answered by the Clinique Chubby Sticks!

They are an AH-MAZ-ING lip balm that is jam packed with ingredients such as shea butter, mango seed butter and jojoba oil, all of which are super stars to help soften, nourish and moisturise your lips. The texture of the balm is just lovely too, solid but glides on effortlessly, leaving a tint of colour on your pout as well as a glossy sheen. Keeping your lips feeling great, whilst looking great, for a good couple of hours.

I love that it’s packaged in a chubby crayon shape and that the colour outside reflects the shade of the balm. It’s just so fun and playful! It’s oh so simple to use too, just twist the silver base to dispense more product and glide onto the lips – no mess and no fuss.

Woppin’ Watermelon is my favourite shade in the Clinique Chubby Stick family. It’s a super pretty, cool toned pink, that’s perfect for everyday and will suit most skin tones. The colour is subtle, but coverage is buildable, so you get a delightful baby pink glow to your lips. It’s truly a fabulous colour that will go with every look in the book, so can easily take you from day to night!

Face & Cheeks

MAC Sable Eyeshadow

MAC Soft Brown Eyeshadow

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

Clinique High Impact Mascara*

Lips

Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin’ Watermelon

The Clinique Chubby Sticks are available now and with 8 wonderful shades, so I’m sure you’ll find one (or two) that will tickle your fancy! RRP AU$35.

Please note that the products marked with a * have been provided for consideration in accordance with my Disclosure Policy.

9 Comments on Clinique Chubby Stick in Woppin’ Watermelon!

December 5, 2011 at 12:24 am (6 years ago)

How pretty! I’ve been looking at these for a little while now… Might have to jump on the bandwagon!

2. Beauty in the Sky
    December 5, 2011 at 12:43 pm (6 years ago)

I need something like this in my life, my lips are unbelievably dry right not. It’s downright painful but I still have to wear a colour on my lips for work.

December 7, 2011 at 11:36 pm (6 years ago)

@Haute_Style – Jump away gorgeous, you’ll love these!

@Beauty in the Sky – The Chubby Sticks sound perfect for you then, definitely worth checking out!

4. Jadegrrrl
    December 12, 2011 at 1:05 am (6 years ago)

This is the prettiest shade, maybe I’ll cave and get one of these chubby sticks one day 🙂

5. Anonymous
    December 29, 2011 at 10:47 pm (6 years ago)

I want one of these so bad!!! All of the colors look lovely, but they are so much money! Though I think it is worth it as it really does moisturize your lips, while giving a pretty color! But I am a little bit dissapointed with the amount of product you get.
    Oh well… I know I’m definately getting one of these!!!!!

6. sleepandwater
    March 1, 2012 at 10:38 am (6 years ago)

Heard so many good things about the Chubby Sticks and I think this shade is the best one they have. Looks lovely on you – a very nice, subtle pink!

7. tucson dentist
    May 8, 2012 at 7:08 am (6 years ago)

A great smile will complete the look. Make sure to have regular dental visits.

8. Plastic Surgeon
    February 1, 2013 at 7:52 am (5 years ago)

I wanted to thank you for this great post.