The OPSM Sunshine Tour!

I’ve been wanting to work in more fashion type posts onto the blog for or a while now, so when I was approached to become one of the new OPSM Sunshine Tour advocates, I jumped at the chance!

The OPSM Sunshine Tour is what you get when you combine 2 of the most important summer essentials – ice cream and sunglasses! It’s a super fun campaign that has the Sunshine Tour van, which is jam packed full of ice cream and sunglasses, hitting hot spots all around Australia.

The goal is to celebrate summer by grabbing some FREE ice cream while being able to browse through your favourite OPSM sunglasses brands, try them on and join in the photo taking fun. Your photos will then be uploaded onto Facebook and the one with the most ‘likes’ will get to be the next face of OPSM summer! How cool is that?!

So what are you waiting for? Come on down to the following Melbourne events, you want don’t miss out on all the excitement 😀
  • South Bank Melbourne: Friday December 9th,11:30am-3pm
  • Steam Packet Gardens Geelong: Saturday December 10th, 12pm-5:30pm
  • St Kilda Beach: Sunday December 11th, 9am-5:30pm
I will be at the South Bank event so please come say hi! (or follow my tweets on Twitter)

For other cities please check out OPSM’s Facebook page and why not vote for your favourite pictures while you’re there! Oh and don’t forget to ‘like’ the page to get an awesome $50 voucher to use towards your next purchase 🙂

3 Comments on The OPSM Sunshine Tour!

1. Angie
    December 8, 2011 at 12:22 pm (5 years ago)

So exciting, I’m one of the Sydney OPSM Advocates!! xx

2. Kim L
    December 14, 2011 at 4:52 am (5 years ago)

Hi Jess! 🙂 We were introduced at the OPSM event by Michael, one of the PR people of OPSM at Southbank. Not sure if you remember but we didn’t get a chance to talk further. So I’m glad to have found you blog! 🙂

x
    accidental encounters

December 16, 2011 at 12:15 am (5 years ago)

@Angie – Oh that’s awesome! You’ll have a blast

@Kim L – Was lovely meeting you too, hopefully we’ll get to catch up another time and talk more 🙂