My NARS Blush Collection – Part 2!

Hey there NARS fans! Here’s Part 2 of my blush collection swatch fest, you can check out Part 1 over here 🙂

Powder Blushes:

Dolce VitaMatte dusty rose. A colour which will suit pretty much all skin tones. Giving you perfect, rosy cheeks each and every time.

TorridWarm coral with shimmer. A gorgeous, golden pinky coral, making for a great pop of colour on summer cheeks

GinaA true tangerine. The most amazing matte peach blush! Wonderful for giving you a natural, sun kissed flush

Powder Blushes:

SinBerry with gold shimmer. Love this one in winter! It’s unique in my collection and when paired with a purpley gloss, gives you a lovely sophisticated look

AmourPeachy pink. A beautiful yet understated blush, great for an everyday glow without any shimmer

Deep ThroatFlirty, sheer peach. My favourite blush of the lot! It’s just stunning and goes with almost every look in the book 😀

Powder Blush Duo

OrgasmPeachy pink with golden shimmer. NARS’ number 1 selling blush, and rightly so! It’s just a gorgeous flush of colour, and suits most skin tones.

LagunaDiffused brown powder with golden shimmer. My favourite powder bronzer! It has a gorgeous, subtle sheen to it and doesn’t make you look dirty like so many other bronzers do. I use it nearly everyday to contour my face.

Well there you have it… my NARS Blush Collection!

Which NARS blushes do you have? Which is your favourite?!

NARS blushes can be purchased over at NARS, Sephora or Mecca Cosmetica here in Australia. RRP US$27/AU$49.

9 Comments on My NARS Blush Collection – Part 2!

1. Amina
    January 13, 2012 at 5:57 pm (6 years ago)

Ooh I have deep throat which I love, douceur which I’m not sure about, amour old and new much prefer old lighter version, luster which i use as a highlighter or on top of another blush,, zen which is a great contour, mata hari which is a great pink in winter and lovejoy which i cant seem to warm to. Now I am adding torrid, dolce vita and gina to my list!
    Amina x

2. Sydney Sparkle
    January 14, 2012 at 9:50 am (6 years ago)

I’m loving dolce vita, I have the gloss in that colour and it’s devine, oooh and deep throat is gorgeous too. I’ve always been an orgasm girl but I think I’m going to have to make some additons.

3. Beauty in the Sky
    January 14, 2012 at 10:34 am (6 years ago)

The only Nars blush I’ve ever tried is Luster but I ended up selling it because I just found it a bit too full on and I never used it. I think I’m going to eventually purchase Deep Throat it looks amazing.

4. lilpil
    January 15, 2012 at 6:45 am (6 years ago)

I’m loving Taj Mahal at the moment but I gotta say Albatross is my favourite because I love to layer that on top of any blush I’m using for a lit within look 🙂

5. Kim L
    January 15, 2012 at 3:09 pm (6 years ago)

Ooo the NARS duo looks good 🙂 I havent tried NARS before but I think I might now 🙂

accidental encounters

January 17, 2012 at 11:44 pm (6 years ago)

@Amina – Great list!! Oh see, I prefer the new version of Amour as it shows up better on my skintone lol.

@Sydney Sparkle – If you like Orgasm, I think you’ll love Deep Throat. I just got the DV gloss too 🙂

@Beauty in the Sky – Deep Throat would look gorgeous on you!

@lilpil – Oh I NEED to try Taj Mahal. Looks stunning!

@Kim L – Definitely try the NARS blushes, they are amazing!

7. Amina
    January 18, 2012 at 10:30 am (6 years ago)

yes the new amour is much brighter! i tried gina at the weekend and it is gorgeous – sadly they’d sold out but am on a mission to get it now!
    x

8. women models
    January 24, 2012 at 6:46 am (6 years ago)

I love it!Gorgeous!thanks for sharing this wonderful post.regards..

9. Patricia Vachon
    February 8, 2012 at 7:30 am (6 years ago)

What a nice shades of blush ons. I’m addicted to these because I’m a little pale and in need to have a little color on my cheeks.