NEW Face of Australia Lip Quench Lipsticks!

It is my firm belief that no makeup look is complete without lipstick or lipgloss. It just helps to complete and/or brighten up the face no matter how much or little makeup you’re wearing. So today I want to share with you these 6 stunning new releases from the Face of Australia Lip Quench range. Once you check them out you’ll never want to have naked lips again!

The Face of Australia Lip Quench range of lipsticks are formulated with not only fabulous colour in mind but they’re good for your lips too. All contain jojoba oil, vitamin E and shea butter to help moisturise and nourish your lips, and they also have the added bonus of SPF 30+ broad spectrum protection! The lipsticks are pigmented and glide on smoothly, with the lasting power of a good 2-3 hours. Oh and the best part is… they retail for just AU$9.45. That’s a lot of bang for your buck!

Swatches…. 🙂

L-R: Iced Almond, Lychee Crush, Nude Satin, Pink Champagne, Malibu Barbie & Forbidden Fruit
Iced Almond*

A light, beige nude. Great colour to help draw attention to dark and dramatic, smoky eyes.

Lychee Crush

I just adore this shade! A super pretty, pinky toned nude. Girly yet oh so chic, and will suit most skintones.

Nude Satin*

One of my new favourite everyday lippies! Such a lovely nude lip colour. It’s no fuss, perfect every time and goes well with every look in the book!

Pink Champagne

A very girly, light pink. Such a cute colour for fun outings with your BFFs!

Malibu Barbie

The name says it all – a bright, flirty barbie pink. Just amazing for those of you out there who love a statement lip

Forbidden Fruit*

It’s a deep, rich red that I actually find quite flattering on my skintone! Might see a red lipped Jess out in public one day after all 😀

The Face of Australia Lip Quench range is available now at all stockists, RRP AU$9.45.

Please note that products marked with a * have been provided for consideration. All products are reviewed in accordance with my Disclosure Policy.

13 Comments on NEW Face of Australia Lip Quench Lipsticks!

1. emmabovary
    March 13, 2012 at 9:20 pm (5 years ago)

Forbidden Fruit looks amaaaazing on you! I have most of these as well, one of my favourite lipstick formulations for sure. great images xx

2. Melinda
    March 13, 2012 at 10:16 pm (5 years ago)

Iced Almond looks great!

Lychee Crush has to be the most popular lipstick at the moment, it is so flattering on everyone.

Xx

3. Tegan @ Teganias Thoughts
    March 13, 2012 at 11:21 pm (5 years ago)

I am so in love with these lipsticks! Forbidden fruit looks amazing on you, you should definitely become more of a bright lip wearer 🙂

4. markedbeautyblog
    March 14, 2012 at 7:47 am (5 years ago)

Forbidden Fruit looks so good on you! Definitely need to pick more of these up! xx

5. Michelle
    March 14, 2012 at 7:56 am (5 years ago)

These look great! I have Lychee Crush already but I might go out and buy Forbidden Fruit, it’s gorgeous! x

6. Beauty in the Sky
    March 14, 2012 at 1:51 pm (5 years ago)

I have nude satin and i love it, I really need to get Lychee Crush as well. They’re such good quality lipsticks for the price!

7. Omega
    March 16, 2012 at 4:13 am (5 years ago)

The quality of these is just great for the price.. lots of nice colours here.. I’m going to have to investigate their brighter reds..

March 22, 2012 at 4:53 am (5 years ago)

@emmabovary – Thanks sweets! They’re so fab especially for the price 🙂

@Melinda – Agreed. Lychee Crush would be one of my top picks

@Tegan – Aw thanks lovely, I’ll have to brave the bright colours

@markedbeautyblog – Thanks hun, yeah they’re so awesome!

@Michelle – Oh hope you do get it, it’s super pretty!

@Beauty in the Sky – Yep that they are! Can’t wait to see Lychee Crush on you 🙂

@MissAdelinne – Isn’t it just? Love it <3

@Omega – Yes definitely check them out!

9. reyahs kitchen
    April 6, 2012 at 5:12 pm (5 years ago)

shade are great….i love the red shade.

10. Anonymous
    June 13, 2013 at 11:40 am (4 years ago)

Well connected to Major Expressway such as Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Central Expressway (CTE) to get
    you to places in no time. the interlace condo (theinterlacecondo.sg)