It’s hard to believe that my little blog turns 2 today. When I wrote my first post 2 years ago, I hadn’t really decided on a direction of where I wanted it to go but soon my love for all things beauty took over (the blog and my life haha) and honestly, I never thought that I’d still be at it now. I’m not the best blogger, actually I’m kind of bad because I hardly ever blog lol. So a huge thanks to all of you who have stuck by me and to you all you new readers as well, I promise to there’s plenty more beauty and shopaholic fun to come!
Anyways, thought I’d share some random things about me:
- I love vanilla scented anything
- I’ve always lived in apartments and it freaks me out that in a house random people could come up to your door and knock on it
- It is my dream to live in New York!
- I am super shy. You might not know this if you met me though as it’s something I try to push myself to overcome every day.
- After make up, my biggest obsession is designer handbags
- I did an accounting degree at University, whilst working as an assistant accountant part time. After I graduated last year I realised that I didn’t want to be an accountant anymore. Now working in a completely different field and enjoying it loads.
- I make a mean baked cheesecake
- I always wear a watch but never use it to tell the time, I check my phone instead
- I’ve done a course in archery (and I’m actually pretty good at it)
- I can’t think of anything else that might be interesting but I have a weird thing about even numbers so have to finish this on number 10!
PS. I will have a celebratory giveaway coming up very soon… *off to shop for prizes*