Hey lovelies, it’s been a while so I wanted to post up a quick note to tell you that yes, I’m still alive and yes, the blog and my YouTube channel will be coming back with a vengeance in 2015!!
A few things, mainly work, has gotten in the way over the last few months but I’ve honestly missed blogging and making videos so I’m really looking forward to being back at it and hopefully better than ever.
The blog has been quiet but that hasn’t stopped my shopping habits or love for all things beauty so I’ll be armed with plenty of new content for next year. Would also love for you to let me know what you’d like to see on Miss J. Shopaholic as well 🙂
See you soon and in the meantime, follow me on Instagram to see what I’ve been up to!
A quick update on what I’ve been up to lately and a giveaway to thank you guys for your continued support!=&0=&
Burberry Sheer Luminous Foundation in Trench No. 05
It’s hard to believe that my little blog turns 2 today. When I wrote my first post 2 years ago, I hadn’t really decided on a direction of where I wanted it to go but soon my love for all things beauty took over (the blog and my life haha) and honestly, I never thought that I’d still be at it now. I’m not the best blogger, actually I’m kind of bad because I hardly ever blog lol. So a huge thanks to all of you who have stuck by me and to you all you new readers as well, I promise to there’s plenty more beauty and shopaholic fun to come!
Anyways, thought I’d share some random things about me:
I love vanilla scented anything
- I’ve always lived in apartments and it freaks me out that in a house random people could come up to your door and knock on it
- It is my dream to live in New York!
- I am super shy. You might not know this if you met me though as it’s something I try to push myself to overcome every day.
- After make up, my biggest obsession is designer handbags
- I did an accounting degree at University, whilst working as an assistant accountant part time. After I graduated last year I realised that I didn’t want to be an accountant anymore. Now working in a completely different field and enjoying it loads.
- I make a mean baked cheesecake
- I always wear a watch but never use it to tell the time, I check my phone instead
- I’ve done a course in archery (and I’m actually pretty good at it)
- I can’t think of anything else that might be interesting but I have a weird thing about even numbers so have to finish this on number 10!